Because this is my own blog, I can define the criteria (rules/assumptions/general landscape/objectives) that I, as well as others (if there are others), want to hold myself to. However, I want this page to represent both the initial criteria at the beginning as well as a place to document the criterion that will inevitably evolve.
Here is the current criteria (as of this blog post published date):
- The business will operate under the laws of:
- City of Oklahoma City
- The State of Oklahoma
- The United States of America
- The business makes a widget
- The business provides a service that the widget uses
- Customers can purchase this widget and subscribe to the services that are compatible with the widget
I know this seems pretty vague but it is supposed to be; I just came up with the criteria. A few other thoughts:
I want others to critique my writing and spelling as well. I used to be a decent writer in college and high school but I have noticed it going downhill because, as technology users, I have tolerated it, both from myself (lazy) and from others.
I will most likely obscure sensitive data like user names, passwords, urls and others’ names (unless they consent to being part of this journey).